- Connect the USB power cable to the Roku stick.
- Plug the HDMI connection from the Roku stick into an HDMI port on your TV.
- Attach the power adapter to the USB power cable and connect the adapter to power.
- If you need an extension to a power source, use the extender cable, also included.
- Turn on your TV and select the HDMI slot input where the Roku stick has been inserted.
- The Roku should now be powered on and ready to use.
- Next you will need to connect to a WiFi connection to use the apps and movies.
Connecting to WiFi:
- On the home screen of the Roku, click on “Settings.”
- Next, select “Network.”
- Choose “Set Up Connection.”
- Select your WiFi connection.
- Enter your WiFi password if you have one for your connection.
Things to Remember:
- Do not log out of any Library accounts on the Roku
- No purchases should be made while using the device
- Do not add or remove apps
- You have access to Netflix, Disney +, preloaded library movies (Vudu app), Live TV, and more through Roku Channel
- Hoopla and Kanopy apps are also available to watch movies – just create a free account with your library card
- You may need to supply 2 AAA batteries to use the remote
- Your TV needs to have an HDMI input in order to use the Roku device
- WiFi connection is required for use
- Use the Roku device at your own risk
- Apache Junction Public Library card holders at least 18 years of age can check out the Roku stick
- 7 day checkout
- The device and all its contents need to be returned to the service desk during open hours
- Limit one per household
- Not renewalable or holdable
- Roku kit replacement cost $81
- Roku lending agreement must be signed
- The Roku stick has a reset button that you can push to restart the Roku system
- If the Roku Remote stops working, wait a couple minutes and try again
- Remove and reinsert the batteries if the remote is not working
- If the Roku is not streaming, check the WiFi settings on the Roku and also your WiFi connection
- Roku Stick
- Power Adaptor
- USB Power Cable
- Extender Cable
- Quick Start Guide