The Apache Junction Public Library and the Apache Junction Unified School District have partnered to create the Apache Junction Student Library Card for all students enrolled at AJUSD.
This student library card is free, and every child enrolled at AJUSD is automatically issued a card. This card is “virtual” – no physical student library cards will be distributed. Each student’s school ID number is their library card account number, and the PIN number is their birthday month and day in mmdd format. For example, if the student’s birthday is January 2, the PIN is 0102.
With the Apache Junction Student Library Card your student can:
- Check out up to three (3) physical books or audiobooks at a time
- Access research databases for schoolwork
- Access free online tutoring with live tutors
- Access free study guides and practice tests for PSAT, SAT and more
- Download free digital eBooks, eAudiobooks, music, movies, and magazines
- Use the public library computers
There are no overdue fees charged on the Apache Junction Student Library Card. Lost or damaged materials fees will still apply.
Students may have a regular Apache Junction Public Library card in addition to the Apache Junction Student Library Card.
Student library card accounts will automatically reactivate each school year for AJUSD enrolled students.
Don’t wish your student to have an Apache Junction Student Library Card? AJUSD allows you to opt-out annually.