The Apache Junction Public Library has one study room available for reservation.
By reserving the Study Room at the Apache Junction Public Library, you agree to the following Terms of Service:
- The Study Room may be reserved initially up to 2 hours a day.
- Time may be extended in 1 hour increments if there are no other reservations.
- You must check-in within 15 minutes past your reservation or you risk forfeiting your reservation.
- The name on the reservation must match the name of the person reserving the room.
- Reservations are not transferrable to another person.
- Groups reserving the study room are subject to the same rules as individuals. Group members may not reserve the room for consecutive time slots with different names/email addresses/library card numbers.
- A reserved room left abandoned for more than 15 minutes will be considered abandoned and made available to others (Personal items will be brought to lost and found).
- Electronic devices may be used in the room as long as they do not disturb others.
- Tables and chairs may not be moved in or out of the study room.
- No items can be taped or tacked to the walls, windows or door.
- Room must be left in clean and neat condition or patron risks losing future room use privileges.
- All persons using the room must abide by the Library’s Standards of Appropriate Behavior.