The Apache Junction Public Library has a study room available for reservation. A study pod is also available.
By reserving a Study Room at the Apache Junction Public Library, you agree to the following Terms of Service:
- A Study Room may be reserved initially up to 2 hours a day.
- Time may be extended in 1 hour increments if there are no other reservations.
- You must check-in within 15 minutes past your reservation or you risk forfeiting your reservation.
- The name on the reservation must match the name of the person reserving the room.
- Reservations are not transferrable to another person.
- Groups reserving the study room are subject to the same rules as individuals. Group members may not reserve the room for consecutive time slots with different names/email addresses/library card numbers.
- A reserved room left abandoned for more than 15 minutes will be considered abandoned and made available to others (Personal items will be brought to lost and found).
- Electronic devices may be used in the room as long as they do not disturb others.
- Tables and chairs may not be moved in or out of the study room.
- No items can be taped or tacked to the walls, windows or door.
- Room must be left in clean and neat condition or patron risks losing future room use privileges.
- All persons using the room must abide by the Library’s Standards of Appropriate Behavior.