Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Download the PCLD app from the App Store (Apple) or the Google Play Store (Android).
- Log in with your library card number and password/PIN (typically the last four digits of your phone number).
- Tap on “Search the Catalog” and type in what you are looking for.
- Tap on the title of the item and tap “Find a Copy” to check if the item is owned by Apache Junction Public Library. (We cannot guarantee the availability of any items owned by any other library.)
- Tap “Back,” then “Reserve,” then “Reserve” once more.
- You will receive a notification either by phone, email, or text message, depending on what you have chosen, when your hold is ready to be picked up. Call (480) 474-8555 to change your method of notification.
- When your hold is ready, you can come to the drive-up drop located by our West entrance at 1177 N. Idaho Rd., Apache Junction, AZ 85119. Please come during our normal business hours and have your library card ready.