1. Visit the library catalog.
2. You can log in with your library card number and password/PIN (typically the last four digits of your phone number).
3. Search for the item you’re interested in.
4. Click Availability to check if the item is owned by Apache Junction Public Library. (We cannot guarantee the availability of any items owned by any other library.)
5. Click “Place Request.” Make sure your “Pickup Library” is Apache Junction Public Library.
6. Click “Submit Request.”
7. You will receive a notification either by phone, email, or text message, depending on what you have chosen, when your hold is ready to be picked up. Call (480) 474-8555 to change your method of notification.
8. When your hold is ready, you can come to the drive-up drop located by our West entrance at 1177 N. Idaho Rd., Apache Junction, AZ 85119. Please come during our normal business hours and have your library card ready.