The Library sends Large Print books to homebound patrons who are unable to access print library materials. This is a free service to residents of:
It’s Easy to Register
Call 480-474-8555 or email email@example.com for information about the Books by Mail homebound program. A registration packet can be mailed or emailed to you.
It’s Easy to Read
- Receive up to 3 Large Print books through the U.S. postal mail.
- Books have a 3 week checkout period.
- Read and enjoy your books!
- You may request a particular title or topic; send a Request Form in the mailbag with the returning books or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s Easy to Return
- Flip address card over so it is showing the Library address in the mailbag card slot.
- Important! Use the provided zip tie to secure mailbag.
- Give the mailbag to your mail carrier. It’s that easy!
If you have any questions please call 480-474-5074 to leave a message for the Books by Mail staff or email email@example.com.
This program is funded in part by the Apache Junction Friends of the Library.