The Apache Junction Public Library provides free access to computers and the internet. Each patron may use a computer once a day for no more than 1 hour. You may come in and reserve a computer on site or call (480) 474-8569 to reserve a computer.
COMPUTER LAB HOURS
- Monday – Thursday 9AM-8PM
- Friday and Saturday 9AM-5PM
COMPUTER TECHNICIAN ASSISTANCE
Computer Technicians are available on site to help you with you computer needs. Additionally, Computer Technicians can assist you virtually or by phone; please call (480) 474-8569 for assistance.
PRINTING, COPYING, SCANNING AND FAXING
The Apache Junction Public Library provides access to
- printing options from its onsite computers. Printed copies are .25 cents for black and white copies and $1 for color.
- a copy machine on site. Copies are .10 cents each for a 8.5″ X 11″ standard page and .15 cents each for a 11″ X 17″ page. Color copies are $1 and $1.50 respectively.
- scanning, only to a personal flash drive. We do not scan to personal email addresses.
- faxing for Apache Junction Public Library patrons.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, computer classes and one on one computer help are suspended. In the future, see our calendar of events for a schedule of computer classes. To register for any class, please come to the library, call (480) 474-8555, or register online.
1 on 1 Tech Help sessions are currently available over the phone or virtually if scheduled ahead of time. Register for a 1 on 1 with any staff member, or call (480) 474-8569.
|FREE ONLINE COMPUTER SKILLS||FREE ONLINE COMPUTER TUTORIALS|